The Industrial Hub of Modern-Day Rajasthan




Offering you panoramic views of greenery, two swimming pools, a landscaped garden, a spa, and a fitness centre is the Neemrana Fort Palace. It is a 15th-century reconverted fort.

Neemrana Fort Palace is just 2.2 mi from the local Bus Station. It is 25 mi from Rewari Railway Station and 39 mi from the magnificent Vijay Mandir Palace. The Sariska National Park is 47 mi. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is 68 mi while the Bhangarh Fort is 89 mi.

Neemrana Fort Palace takes a lot of pride in being a premier heritage hotel of Rajasthan and also a unique hotel in India. This 15th-century heritage hotel in Rajasthan is among the most popular resorts near Delhi for weekend breaks and is ideal to invent your own past at the dream site of history. The Neemrana Fort Palace is a stunning property in the village of Neemrana, Rajasthan. The Neemrana Fort Palace was built in 1454 and much of the original fort is still standing today. It’s now one of the oldest resorts you can check into in India. It is a beautiful amalgamation of history and modernity.

Neemrana Fort’s location will make you fall in love with this place. Like most of us, I also didn’t know that there existed a place called NEEMRANA until I saw the cover song- Leja Re by Dhwani Bhanushali (released in 2018). After I watched the video, I just couldn’t get the location out of my head. I was so entranced with it that I immediately googled its location and was surprised to know that it was so close to Delhi and Jaipur. It was then I decided that someday I will stay there and see its beauty in real because this was the place that would fulfil my dream of staying in a heritage property with centuries of history.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dilli-Ek-Khwaab